Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Subscribe to calendar
- To add to Google calendar...
- Right Click URL for Google and click Copy Link Location
- In Google Calendar, click "Add other Calendar", and click From URL
- If you need help adding to your phone or calendar software, you can search the web for Add Nextcloud public calendar to iphone - or something like that.
- If you have any events to add, please post them to the Forkfest Schedule Telegram Chat, and they will be added to the calendar.
- Day/time/location and details preferred.
- If you don’t have any events to add, get creative!
- ie. Frisbee on the field 3pm, Volleyball, Beer/Grocery run, Community campfire, etc
- This is still centralized, but at least none of it is dependent on any tech monopoly.
- The Forkfest calendar is as publicly readable as I could make it, and can be edited by myself or others with an account.
- The calendar is hosted on the Quillage cloud, which is hosted on Nextcloud.
- Nextcloud is a federated, self hosted productivity platform.
See you at Forkfest!!!